Being able to gather and learn information is one benefit of internet use that most people from all over the globe love. In fact, some schools have integrated online learning in their curricula. In some states such as Massachusetts, learning institutions have made i-Ready educational platforms part of their teaching approach.
If you still have not heard about i-Ready, this is an interactive learning program whose instructions are tailored according to the student’s unique needs. Unlike in classroom settings where children learn a certain subject all at the same time, the individual can learn the lesson according to his comprehension and learning needs. If you want to know more about i-ready answers, you can find its details on http://answeraddicts.com/i-ready/.
The process is simple. The children can access the program by himself or may need your assistance initially. All that you have to do is to…
- Open your web browser like Internet Explorer or Google Chrome.
- Go to the official website your child’s school.
- In the student’s app box, click on the i-Ready icon. This will redirect you to the log-in page.
- Sign in using the school district’s username and password.
- Upon logging in, the child will be directly taken to his/her i-Ready page.
To ensure that your child can maximize his learning from the i-Ready educational platforms, here are the things you need to do:
- From time to time, check out if your kid is indeed doing his/her i-Ready activities. We all know the distractions on the internet.
- Make sure that, despite the online learning program being tailored to the child’s pace, the learner still follows a schedule that is in sync with the school curriculum.
- You can look for answers for i-Ready questions online in case you want to gauge your child’s performance.
Through modern creations like i-Ready educational platforms, each child has the opportunity to keep up intellectually.